• Excellent resistance to solvents
• Seals made from Viton, the best overall resistant seal material
• Container pressurised by pump action, making it easy to use
• Adjustable nozzle, giving a variable spray pattern.
• 1 litre total capacity
• 0.75 litre working capacity
• Dimensions (approximately): height: 278mm, width: 190mm, container diameter: 98mm
• 1.5 litre total capacity
• 1.3 litre working capacity
• Dimensions (approximately): height: 305mm, width: 215mm, container diameter: 135mm
What is the difference between actual capacity and working capacity?
Actual capacity is the ‘total’ capacity of the container. However, the pressure sprayer needs an amount of air to compress, to force the chemical out. The working capacity is the
maximum amount of product which can be filled to operate the sprayer.