The ONLY Patented System to virtually eliminate using a knife during wrapping
- Trimming is one of the most important parts of a wrap, but with traditional methods it’s done at the end when installers may be tired and more prone to mistakes
- Eliminates the possibility of cutting into the vehicle’s paintwork
- You can reposition the cut line - if you’re using a knife, one bad cut can ruin a panel, forcing a reprint, or signiﬁcant time to salvage the panel - costing time and money
- Faster and easier than traditional trimming. On average it takes an installer one vehicle wrap to feel comfortable using the Knifeless Tape method
- Saves a signiﬁcant amount of time
- Has a translucent liner so as you can see exactly where your line is and adjust when needed. The great thing is it leaves no residue!