The simplest and most effective plastic eyelet system for low to medium volume applications, without the cost and inflexibility of a bench top hand press. Pack of 250.
The ‘PressLock’ plastic eyelets have a unique and very effective setting function with an elastic compression of the fabric.
• Fast application - faster than a bench top press
• Elastic ‘PressLock’ compression of fabric - no need to hem to get compression
• Apply where and when you want - on or off site
• Eyelet: Transparent, 11.6 mm diam inner hole /
Fits 14 mm diam punched hole
Mount this way:
1. Punch a hole with the punch pliers
2. Put male part in from under banner
3. Put conical ring on top and press it on using rubber hammer
Note: Metal isn’t always stronger than plastic... Why?
The pressure applied compresses the fabric continuously due to the plastic elasticity of the eyelet. A rigid brass eyelet requires hemmed material to obtain the same effect.
PressLock Plastic Eyelet is thus stronger and will retain its integrity longer than a brass eyelet.