0.2mm Guaranteed Accuracy. That’s 1:15000 Guaranteed Cutting Straightness! Cuts up to 10mm - PVC Foamboard, Pop-up Banners, Foam-Centered Board, Corrugated Plastics, Fabric & Textiles, Acrylic, Banner, and much more...
Prices are excluding VAT
Order within 1 days 6 hours 37 mins for dispatch on Monday, 25 September
Order within 1 days 7 hours 22 mins for dispatch on Monday, 25 September
FEATURES & PERFORMANCE
• Designed to fit onto any bench or the purpose built Keencut EB Bench
• Switchable cutting tracks for general purpose and textile cutting
• Replaceable integrated nylon cutting track and textile cutting wheel attachment (included) enable flag and other delicate materials to be cut cleanly and with great precision when a knife blade is not suitable
• Integral extruded alloy cutting base mounts to bench surface via a series of height adjustable brackets designed to optimise alignment & clamping
• Reverse the Graphik Blades [CA50/032] (included) to set the machine to cut Left-
Right, Right-Left or both
• Double tool cutting head accepts two blade holders at one time for quick change between cutting different materials, thicknesses or directions
• The new large diameter textile wheel improves performance and longevity
• When heat cutting and sealing is required the Keencut HotCut sliding
head can be quickly attached with the appropriate electric Hot Knife and detached in seconds
• Patented space age bearing and slide system designed for operator adjustment and minimal maintenance
• Available in five practical sizes, from 1.6 to 3.6 metres
ease of operation and safety
• Tools interchange quickly for maximum productivity
• Unique parking mechanism allows the cutter to be rotated to a safe position below the bench when not needed leaving the working surface free of obstructions for performing inspections and other procedures
• Integral lift and hold mechanism operates from either end enabling a single operator to load and align even the longest print jobs quickly and accurately
• Spring loaded blade holders immediately retract when not in use
• Multiple integral full length grip cords hold work safe and sure while cutting
• Circular knife supplied with blade guard to be engaged when not in use
• Unique four piece cutter slideway and torsion bar extrusion
Standard tools & accessories included with the Evolution-E2
|EVO1.6M||Evolution-E2 1.6m (64")||1+||£616.85|
|EVO2.1M||Evolution-E2 2.1m (84")||1+||£691.25|
|EVO2.6M||Evolution-E2 2.6m (104")||1+||£770.85|
|EVO3.1M||Evolution-E2 3.1m (124")||1+||£869.75|
|EVO3.6M||Evolution-E2 3.6m (144")||1+||£971.25|
- Den Chandler, 28/03/14
We bought the 2.6m version and had it delivered next day: excellent service and pre-sales advice from the staff at Signgeer.
Fantastic product, well packed and extremely well made and finished. The cutter took a couple of hours to set up and the only two person part of the job was lifting the cutter into place once the bench fixings were in position.
Setting long cuts up on the cutting bar can be done single handedly but it’s not easy, not sure what could be done about this but we are looking at the problem on an ongoing basis to see what we can work out. With two people setting up it’s a doddle and the cut is made quickly and easily.
If I have a complaint it is that there is an element of guess work involved in the exact positioning of the material in relation to the blade: there is no way of telling exactly where the blade is going to cut and we are consequently looking at the feasibility of fitting a laser guide to the bar so that we can accurately produce pop-up and multi-tile displays without losing a millimetre here and there due to our guessing being slightly out.
Sorting out the sighting issue would win this cutter a 5th star as we can’t fault it otherwise. Is has been an excellent investment and is on its way to paying for itself within a fortnight of being delivered.